Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ebay Sale

Hi! I took advantage of eBay's free listing offer and listed a dozen of my pieces at low starting prices. I listed mostly Santas, including "Twas the Night Before Christmas" who will appear in Art Doll Quarterly next month. I also listed my first two witches of "The Witches of  Newhampton Shire" series, and the cute little Halloween clown. Hester, the first witch of the series already has one bid.










If you're interested in owning any of these pieces, now is the time to bid! The witches and Halloween clown are on a five-day auction which ends October 23rd, to allow time for shipping before Halloween. Just click on the link below to go to my auction page:


I will be adding a few more Santas before the end of October.

I hope you are all having a great week. See you soon,
Maggie


9 comments:

Leola - Southshoreartist said...

awesome....good luck with your auctions :)

maddyrose said...

Good luck with your auctions. xox

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Since third time is the charm....I will add Good Luck with your auctions. Oma Linda

Anna Rosa Designs said...

Hi Maggie,
Ohhh, That's great and encouraging that Ebay have this going.
Good luck with selling them all!
They're all cheery, christmas pieces.
Creative hugs,
Anna

Cobblestone Creations said...

Hope your sales go through the roof!!

CarolynnzArt said...

Wow Maggie, these are great! I love the detail. Only 64 days until christmas?? I better get moving!

Love your blog ~~carolynn

Lee Pierce said...

Wow! How great to see them all :D
Best of luck with your auctions.

pinkglitterfae said...

How wonderful! glad you can take advantage of their free listings, I hope they all sell out for you. Your Night before Christmas Santa is especially darling, congrats on getting him published!!

ps- you made me laugh out loud with your comment on my blog today :-)
thanks for the chuckle, and it doesn't taste that bad adding spinach to smoothies, lol! you don't even notice :-D

xoxo
betty

Lisa said...

Hey congratulations on the Magazine article! I hope I can snag one before they sale out!!!
Just keep listing, they are all great!

be well,
Lisa