Thursday, February 17, 2011

No Photo Today

I'm still here. I've changed the appearance of my blog, but it's still me. I may change it again, if I find a template out there that I like better. This template came from The Cutest Blog on The Block.

Not posting a photo today, because I need a new camera. The camera I have been using only has 6.0 megapixels, and it just doesn't take really clear pics. Factor in that I can't hold my hand still long enough, and you get really blurry photos. So, I need at least a 12.0 megapixel camera, and a tripod would be a good idea, too. Does anyone have a favorite digital camera that they can recommend? Or maybe I only need a tripod? Hmmm... That might be the way to go. Get a tripod first, and if I still have blurry photos, then I can spend the $ on a new camera.

I am presently working on two Santas. One of them is seated on a faux rock. He's really looking good, if I do say so myself. Probably be 7-10 days until he's finished. Don't forget to check back for him. And, I'm still searching for the type of musical movement that works in a jack-in-the box for my Hallowe'en WIP.

I was excited to see that I have three new followers, and I'm not related to any of them! Thank you! I will stop by your blogs today.

Well, I hope you all have a really good day. See you soon!
Maggie

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your santa's Maggie! Today you now have a four new follower.

Maggie said...

Thanks, Brenda. You have a new follower too! :-) I love your art.

Lee Pierce said...

Maggie, a tripod might make a big difference. I have unsteady hands and any time I zoom for landscape shots, I need to brace myself to get a clear shot. I still use my 5 mp camera for macro shots - they are very clear. I got a tabletop tripod, too.

Maggie said...

I think you're right, Lee. I'm going to look for one online tonight. Maybe I won't have to spend a bundle on a camera. Thanks for the input!

Anna Rosa Designs said...

Hi Maggie,
Marlene sent me over for a visit.
Wow, great stuff you have here.
My favourite is the Santa started with a gourd!
I've become a follower, so I'll be back.
Have a creative weekend,
Hugs,
Anna

Maggie said...

Thank you, Anna.